Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 26.04.2012, 18:06   #1
pnol
Neuer Benutzer

Standard GTti engine problem

First I apologize for the English, I'm from Belgium and cannot write in German but I do understand quiet a bit.
So recently I bought a 1992 GTti that has been left alone in a garage for about 15 years and has 45000km. It arrived perfectly turning but for one or another reason it never came out, untill I came..
Car was towed to a garage and was given new liquids, head gasket, valves settings, timing belt etc..It started perfectly and was left turning for a couple of hours to see what it did. Everything seemed to be ok but next morning it wouldn't start anymore. Cylinderhead was taken off and you could notice inlet valves were sticky and cilinders the same..changed the valves, new liquids again and fired up again.
Same problem all over, after a few hours engine starts ticking again..Head was taken off and same problem, inlet valves hardly moving and same thin sticky layer on top off cylinders. It drie up after a day and is easy taken away with thinner. On the head you could see everywhere clear good oil, so oil canals are not stuck..
Anybody knows what this can be?
pnol ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten